I am here to serve you.
I think it was Shakespeare who once said; “I do word stuff for money”. I’m available for freelance work ranging from investigative journalism to creative writing as well as pretty much anything else you can think of.
You can check out examples of my recent published work here.
Some stuff about me
- I’ve been writing professionally since 2013, when I started working for trade magazines and local papers. Scientists predict my career will last until 2093, when I will presumably eke out a living in a post climate catastrophe world, writing profiles of the local desert warlords and listicles about the best way to drink your own urine.
- I’m interested in anything and everything and will write about it. I’ve edited a Welsh football programme, written a childcare column, published a fantasy novel and designed a medical leaflet. So yeah
- I tend to split my time between Renfrewshire in Scotland and Manchester in England. I’ve got a railcard though and I’m not afraid to use it. Once I was feeling really adventurous and I ventured as far south as Aldershot.
- I do fiction too! In 2017, I was selected for Penguin/Random House’s WriteNow scheme for writers from underrepresented communities. More recently I’ve had fiction published in small literary magazines like Razur Cuts.
- PLEASE NOTE: I am not the Christian book collecting guy who is prolific online and has the same name as me.