I am here to serve you.
I think it was Shakespeare who once said; “I do word stuff for money”. I’m available for freelance work ranging from investigative journalism to creative writing as well as pretty much anything else you can think of. I might even do something for free if you’re a non-profit!
You can check out examples of my recent published work here.
Some stuff about me
- I’ve been writing professionally since 2013, when I started working for trade magazines and local papers. Scientists predict my career will last until 2093, when I will presumably eke out a living in a post climate catastrophe world, writing profiles of the local desert warlords and listicles about the best way to drink your own urine.
- I’m interested in anything and everything and will write about it. I’ve edited a Welsh football programme, written a childcare column, published a fantasy novel and designed a medical leaflet. So yeah.
- I’m originally from Manchester, England and also lived in Massachusetts, USA for a bit. Now, I live in the Glasgow area of Scotland. I’ve got a railcard though and I’m not afraid to use it. Once I was feeling really adventurous and I ventured as far south as Aldershot.
- I do fiction too! In 2017, I was selected for Penguin/Random House’s WriteNow scheme for writers from underrepresented communities. More recently I’ve had fiction published in small literary magazines like Razur Cuts.
- PLEASE NOTE: I am not the Christian book collecting guy who is prolific online and has the same name as me.